- Newly Admitted Students
- Program Information
- Course Information
- Registration Guide
- Exams and Missed Work
- Student Services
- Forms and Applications
- Clubs and Associations
- Contact MASO
If you have taken an equivalent course at another university you may qualify to waive a 600-level course (so that you do not have to take it again).
The waivers page has more information and a link to the application form.
Course Descriptions and Outlines
A course description provides a summary of the material that a course covers. Course descriptions also specify prerequisites and anti-requisites. You can view a list of all the courses in the calendar or choose a subject area from the menu on the right.
Course outlines contain important information such as:
- How you will be evaluated.
- The class schedule.
- The required reading list.
- Links to instructor web sites.
Course outlines are provided by your instructor and are maintained by each academic area. Course outlines are posted on the course description pages when available.
For more information about specific courses, or to access outlines that are not posted, please contact the area responsible for your course:
- Accounting and Financial Services Management / Finance / Business Economics
Alicja Siek DSB-303 ext. 24630 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Policy and Management / Marketing / Strategic Management
Nicole Moning DSB-203 ext. 24436 email@example.com
- Operations Management / Management Information Systems / MINT / Human Resources & Management
Jeanette Hunter DSB-403 ext. 24434 firstname.lastname@example.org