New MBA Students
- Students entering the MBA program in September will be assigned and automatically registered in one of four cohort schedules. All schedules require students to be in attendance full time, Monday through Friday including the career development workshops that will be held throughout the week. The schedule will be posted at a later date.
Tips for All MBA Students
- Mosaic will not allow you to register if you have a “Negative Service Indicator”. Look on the right side of your student centre for any information referring to a Negative Service Indicator. It could be failure to complete SGS 101 or 201, outstanding tuition fees, etc.
- Mosaic will not allow you to register for two classes that are offered at the same day/time.
- If you are a regular full-time or co-op student, you must take P700 in your third term and P720 in your fourth term. Your registration won’t be accepted if these courses are not chosen at those times.
- Full-time and co-op students must declare their specialization as they begin the third academic term while Part-time students can declare after the completion of the 7th course. If you have not declared your specialization, or if you would like to change your specialization, please complete a “Service Request” through your Mosaic Student Centre. Detailed instructions are available here.
- Limited enrollment courses have a maximum capacity.
- Registration in these courses is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Mosaic will let you know if you try to enroll in a course which is full.
- If a course appears on the MBA schedule but not in Mosaic, the course is full and you must select another course.
- If a course is full you must register in an alternate course. You may send an email to email@example.com to request to be added to a wait list for your preferred class however we do not guarantee that a spot will become available. Students will be notified before the first week of classes if a spot in their preferred class becomes available. Please ensure that your email includes your full name, student number and the course code.
- Monitor the MBA Current Students home page and the MBA Student Experience Facebook page for any additional information.
- If you have trouble completing your registration and need assistance, please contact
or contact an Academic Advisor at: 905 525 9140,
Maddy Burley, extension 24085 or
Carolyn Colwell, extension 26565.
**** Note that this will be a busy time and we will make every effort to respond to you within two business days. Your patience is appreciated. You can help by only contacting one person for assistance and including your full name and student number in all communication. If leaving a voicemail please speak slowly and spell out your last name.
Go to step three: Registration Guide