Tips for All MBA Students
- Mosaic will not allow you to register for two classes that are offered at the same day/time.
- If you have trouble completing your registration and need assistance, please contact email@example.com or contact an Academic Advisor at: 905 525 9140, Maddy Burley, extension 24085 or Carolyn Colwell, extension 26565.**** Note that this will be a busy time and we will make every effort to respond to you within 2 business days. Your patience is appreciated. You can help by only contacting one person for assistance and including your full name and student number in all communication. If leaving a voicemail please speak slowly and spell out your last name.
- Limited enrolment courses have a maximum capacity.
- Registration in these courses is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Mosaic will let you know if you try to enroll in a course which is full.
- No waiting lists are kept. You should use one of your alternate courses if one of your first choices is full.
Tips for New MBA Students
- Students beginning their Full-Time or Co-op MBA in September 2016 will be entering our newly designed first year curriculum. Students will be assigned and automatically registered in one of 4 cohort schedules. All schedules require students to be in attendance full time, Monday through Friday including the career development workshops that will be held throughout the week. You can find a link to the schedule here.
Tips for 2nd year MBA students
- Second year students will not be able to select their specializations and minors in Mosaic at this time. We will be contacting you in the coming weeks to get this information from you.
- If you are a regular full-time or co-op student, you must take P700 in your third term and P720 in your fourth term. Your registration won’t be accepted if these courses are not chosen at those times.
- Mosaic will not allow you to register if you have a “Negative Service Indicator”. If you see a red circle with a line through it at the top of your Student Centre, click on it to find out what is blocking you from accessing registration. It could be failure to complete SGS 101 or 201, outstanding tuition fees, etc.
Go to step three: Registration Guide